Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Johnny B. Goode Tonight

So this morning I woke up to Back To The Future Part Two or something. I watched that for a while before calling Carol to see what time I should come over. She was asleep and told me to come at about four. I watched more movie and then got my lazy ass up and dressed and then went to Walgreens down the road to get trashbags. Colour coded. Ace.

I drove to Carol's and we drove around for a bit before finding a convenient park with trashcans. We took everything out of my car and then sorted through it, throwing half of it away, packing some in black bags to take with us, and putting some in white bags to leave at Mum's house.

We decided to run over to Mum's to drop off the bags. We were talking about crossing the border and Carol said something about me being a liability or something and just as she said, I fell down the basement stairs. It hurt so bad. I was like "I have to lie down. Hold on." So I limped over and fell face first onto the futon for a minute while Carol laughed her ass off. I wish I could, mine is still killing me.

We visited Moo and Lilu, and Vespa of course. She was actually friendly today instead of being a total cunt like normal. I can't wait to take Moo with me when I get my own place. I hope she'll be alive. She's a bit old.

I dropped Carol off back at her house then went home. I watched more movie and then decided to chill with Eric for a bit and watch Shang High Noon with him for a bit. Then I got tired so I went to bed, but I'm way too excited to sleep.

I'm so tired though.

No comments: