Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Your Body's Cold, But Girl We're Getting So Warm

So this morning was last night. My friend and I talked online forever this morning and browsed some higalarious pictures. The best quote of the day:
"he shoud really not put pics like that up. someone could see them! like us!"
I think I might have died this morning. It was excellent. After that, I did my makeup so as to maximize looking dead in case I decided to venture out in public later.

By the time I woke up at 4 though, I'm pretty sure I just looked undead. Ace.

Anyway, obviously I woke up at 4, Carol woke me up, actually. I got dressed and went over to her house, complained about how I was being haunted in my dreams for a while, then she suggested that we pick up Brian and watch "An American Haunting" which was really good and had James D'Arcy who is a total babe. But I'm not going to lie, I totally had no idea what was going on half the time. After that, we watched V for Vendetta, which is always excellent.

Half way through V, we stopped and had a seance with a homemade ouija board. The spirit we were talking to was named Worx, it was nice, it wasn't Carol's father, and it neither loved nor hated us. Apparently, I'm not going to die when I go to California for Christmas. I'll start hanging out with my future husband in 7 weeks, we'll start dating in 4 months, I'm getting married when I'm 21, and apparently we're having 14 kids. But seriously... it's a ouija board.

Anyway, after V for Vendetta was over, I went home and watched Final Destination 3 with Eric. It was hilariously bad, but had rather excellent gore. Not my favourite though. On my way home though, I chomped on my tongue ring and broke one of the balls and I have no clue where my bling bag is so I have no way to change it until I clean my room or car or something. Jim and I decided to name my pillow Marluxia.

This was the most fun and most eventful day I've had in a while.

No comments: