Thursday, December 25, 2008

Baby I'm Your Man

So today I had too super weird dreams, both involving death and one involving schizophrenic juggalos on public transportatin. Wtf is wrong with my head is indeed a mystery, especially to me.

Anywho, when I finally got my ass off the couch where I currently sleep, I took a shower, and, for the first time in at least 9 months, I did my hair up. Of course I've had a mohican/mohawk/whatever for nearly a year but this is only the second time I've ever bothered to put it up. The first time my hair was nearly too long so I decided I wouldn't bother and then it went away for a while but now its back so I figure why the hecks not? My grandmother hates it.

Awkward Uncle Dave came tonight we had an excellent time with camera phones at dinner. Uncle Dave and I hve come to the conclusion that Shanye (Told) looks almost exactly like a young Lyle. This is probably why I don't find him remotely attractive, if I did, that would probably be way awkward and a half because not only is Lyle married with two children, he is also my cousin. Ick.

Anyway David and I decided to go out and get eggnog and such. Or, as I apparently like to call it while playing word games, eegnog. Fun times. Anyway, I convinced him to buy a whole bunch of other stuff since I guess my mother didn't warn him that I'm tricksy like that. Veganog is a billion times yummier than actual eggnog which is apparently supposed to be ingested with alcohol. Growing up with two rather straight-edge parents, I was unnaware of this custom. Talking of which, I always sort of think about becomming straight-edge again, but I really don't see the point as I hate being drunk, so I don't do that anyway and my lungs don't let me smoke weed all that often, but I would kind of miss all the terribly amusing things I say when I'm high. Such as, "if I die, don't tell my mother." I'm a weirdo, but I love it.

Anyway, my mother and uncle and I pissed off the grands who decided to go to bed early. My grandma is ace. She's half way between a bitch and a comedian and I never know when she is actually serious. I'm in stitches whenever she's around. My (step) grandfather is from England so he's adorrably British. He used to be devistatingly handsome but now he's just old and has parkinsons, so he's just kind of endearingly steriotypical. My actual grandfather died before I was born, but from what I hear he was kind of an assbag, so I'm not all that dissappointed about never having met him. My mum's dad was aces enough anyway, although he was a little wonky at the end due to alzheimers.

A game of scrabble at which everyone cheated was played and I got away with the most epic of word combos. Ive and ven just by putting a random v down somewhere. I'm amazed that I got away with such bullshit.

Anyway, happy Christmas.

No comments: