Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Lord Knows I'm A Voodoo Child, Baby

So, this morning I passed out hoping not to dream. Do I ever get my wish? Of course not.

I had this weird dream about a carnival, probably influenced by Final Destination 3 that I watched with Eric last night. Anyway, guess who was in it? My haunter. Thanks.

I woke up at 1, talked to some people online and then got dressed and headed to Verizon to get my phone fixed. It didn't take long, all they did was reset it, which was convenient and I can do it myself if it stops working again.

After that, I headed down to ROT to get my lip touched up. Fun times, but I love that it's free.

I like that it's still bloody in the picture.

I discovered, when I tried to rent Kill BIll Volume 1 that we don't have a Blockbuster movie pass anymore, so I headed right to the grocery store and bought a whole bunch of microwaveable thai food. YUM!!!

Anyway, I suppose I might go to sleep soonish, because I'm super tired. Maybe I won't dream... fat chance.

No comments: