Thursday, December 11, 2008

I Did My Best To Notice When The Call Came Down The Line

I went to sleep at 10 last night, woke up at 2:30 and had breakfast after chilling with my roommate Jacky who is going back to Taiwan tomorrow.

Anyway, I was sitting in my room listening to music when I remembered exactly how much I miss my ex boyfriend. I mean, I hate him with a passion, but sometimes I miss him anyway. We used to get into so much trouble and we drove eachother nuts, but we always managed to have a ton of fun.

Like, this one time I hung out with his best friend all day and had this crazy huge fight about it and a few other things, and then his cousin, him, and I cleaned out Jay's van and took a bunch of things since he said we could... We were so crazy.

I wouldn't go back out with him, ever, but I miss having that much fun.

This other time, we fell asleep while watching a movie at my house, and then when I went to drop him back off at his house, I just kept driving until I got to some lake and we parked and walked around and just talked forever even though we both had school the next morning. I got in so much trouble with my mum for that! On the way home, I let him drive and we nearly got pulled over... Hahahahahahahahaha awesome times.

No comments: