Monday, December 29, 2008

Jesus.

Good Lord I hate border patrol. Today was the family Christmas party in River Canard, which is about 20 minutes outside of Windsor.

I woke up early enough and made myself some tofu noodles with soy sauce and molasses which were super yumm. Anyway, I talked to Alex on the phone forever which was aces. I went and got gasoline and gatorade before heading across the border.

So, my car is super mess and I have like... 6 or so stolen McCain lawn signs in there. I told the guy at customs what was in the back, clothes, shoes, stolen McCain lawn signs, and he thought I meant like... jacked street signs and told me he could get me arrested. He scared the shit out of me for like... 3 minutes just talking about that and then clarified exactly what kind of signs they were. He was like, oh... well that's childish but fine. Go ahead to your family party. I was like, HOLYFUCKINGSHIT.

Anyway, family party was good. Marty is a TOTAL brat and a half. The first thing he says when I walk in is, "you look weird." I was like, "durrr... i AM weird." Uncle Joe was there, which was way cool. I miss him. Since he got divorced from Aunt Renee, he never comes around anymore so it was aces seeing him. Anyway, we did the white elephant thing and I ended up with some decidedly non-vegan candy... oops. Oh well. I ate it anyway. No use wasting excellent Toblerone and Worther's.

Anyway, I went home and on the way through the border, got asked if I had been arrested or did drugs at least 3 times each. I was like, no. Seriously. But yeah... fun times. I got some fries at Maccas because they're so epic. When I got home I interneted for a while before talking to Alex for the first time in FOREVER. I miss him!!! Anyway, a little ways into the conversation, he asked if I was really pregnant.

WHHAAAAATTT?!?!!?!!? Um... no. I'm not.

Anyway, apparently Mrs. Smith didn't get that the preggo ness was a halloween costume. So she told her husband, Greg, Alex, and a bunch of other people. AWKWARD. Anyway, I cleared that up fast.

I'm hanging out with my friend Brendan tomorrow and then he's taking me to get my lip pierced. YEE!!! I'll post pictures. But first we're gonna make OUTTTT. Yay! I'll have a new answer to put on surveys besides, Libby, as the last person I kissed. Hahaha.

Yeah. Awkward day.

No comments: