Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Hairy Sex Octopus

The following is bits of a conversation a friend and I had the other day. I won't say who it's about because you don't need to know for it to be epic. It began with a creepy picture link I sent him which led to more pictures. Anyway here it is.

D: He looks like the worst pervert ever right there. Like, I'm talking creepy substitute.

R: Yup. He's touched a child in its pants before.

D: I know right? Like for the love of god, shave. Please. Ubercreeper.

R: When is that pic from?

D: Two days ago.

R: Yikes.

D: I know! It's an interesting sweater as well...

R: It's a Cosby sweater.

D: He would look 10 times less creepy if he were wearing a t-shirt.

R: Haha. I agree.

D: I think we should break into his apartment, burn his sweater, and you hold him down, while I shave his face.

R: Haha. Alright let's do it.

D: (Send pic)

R: Old skool. Wow. Fuck me, when the hell was this?

D: 2002?

R: That must have been like fucking 10 years ago. They all look twelve. This bothers me. (Send pic)

D: Yeah... Are those midgets...?

R: Yeah idk. But it's creepy. Holy *** ***** ***** obsession.

D: I know, right?

R: I don't really enjoy them.

D: I like them sometimes. That reminds me of a picture... (Send pic)

R: Lol.

D: (Send pic) Omg. I can't breathe. Hahaha.

R: Holy shit. Lol.

D: Omg.

R: That fucking rules.

D: You missed that one?

R: Yes. He should really not put pics like that up. Someone could see them! Like us!

D: Lmao. Omg. I think I'm dying. (Send pic) I think I die laughing every time I see this picture.

R: Santa sucks.

D: Santa is so traumatizing. (Send pic) ????

R: It's all random shit.

D: Whhhy?

R: Spaceheater?

D: Hahaha. (Send pic) awkward.

R: Yeah, it's creepy. I saw that one.

D: Haha. A lot of these are creepy. (Send link) Wow. I'm scerred. I love how fucking ridiculous people are. Mornings like this make me love my life.




A little while later we talked about chemo therapy and I said I would rather die of cancer. My friend said: yeah, so not only do you have cancer, but you're bed ridden with cancer and no hair.

So genius.

No comments: