Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Maybe Jackson Does The Astro

Yesterday I went shopping in the morning for Mum's present. I went to FYE and got her a gift certificate as well as one from Borders and some yummy smelling shower gel from bath and body works.I also bought Silverstein's two most recent albums while I was at the mall. After that I headed home for a little bit and then I got starving so I headed over to Mum's and chilled with Moo for a bit. She's the cutest ever. Anyway Mum loved her present and the card. She said she only got me a few presents, but as it turns out, she got me a huge bag full. Ace.

So we went to this cute restaurant called Pete's which was right near Goodrich. I had really good pasta and then for dessert I had fried pineapple with rum sauce which was good as hell. Anyway after that I went home and watched three DVDs which my mother got me for Christmas. John Cleese was a total babe when he was younger.

This afternoon I went to the mall with some christmas money and bought a new belt that actually fits, as well as a Cd player and some headphones since mine are broken and my ipod is totally wonky. I also bought some batteries at target.

After that, I went to the tattoo parlour to get my wings shaded some more, but I ended up just hanging out and making people think I worked there which was pretty funny. Some guy got his tongue pierced and he was pretty boss. Anyway I hung out all day there with some awsome strippers who were from Vegas. Brandon and I went and got slurpees after a bit, came back and smoked a blunt, and then was totally tripping while watching Ricki getting her boyfriend's last name tattooed down her spine. Ouch.

Anyway I drove Brandon home and it was snowing like hell. I kept thinking I was about to slide off the road like I did once last year while driving around with Brad. It was crazy, I swerved up onto someone's lawn to avoid a car, slid for a few houses, and then swerved back onto the road to avoid a tree. All with Brad calmly talking on his phone. Craziness.

I might chill with Eric for a while tonight, but I might just go to sleep.

No comments: