Friday, December 12, 2008

Truth Is You Can Stop And Stare

So my headphones are decidedly broken. Fuckkk. I need good headphones at all times. The only way they work correctly is if I ditch the long cord and keep the short cord tight with my computer, which really isn't all that great because my computer doesn't have all that much music on it and Eric still hasn't fixed the internet so I can't pirate any. This is so sucky.

Anyway, my original plan for the day was to stay in bed because I totally got thrashed boarding yesterday and everything hurts. Then I remembered that I had 50 dollars and I get up for tattoos any day any time.

I got crucio on my right wrist. Next time I get money I'm getting imperio on my left wrist. It's super pretty and just a little evil looking. When the internet works again you'll have pictures but until then, check my facebook.

Anyway, I'm going to do nothing until late in the night/early in the morning at which point I will pass out.

No comments: