Sunday, December 21, 2008

Then Jump Repeat To The Swinging Beat

Bloody fuck and Jesus on a cracker (thanks Rob) it's COLD here! Everyone is like, oh, California? Yeah... it's warm there.

Fucking as if. It's 50 if I'm lucky.

Anyway, this morning I woke up at 11 something or other my time, but 8 something or other California time. Breaky was good. After breakfast, we went to some shopping centre a little ways away to buy cake tins or something. Afterward we went to Starbucks. Yay for peppermint venti soy no whip hot chocolate. There's a picture on my myspace... I can't bother to figure out how to post it from my grandparents' computer though.

At noonish we walked a bit aways to the theatre and two feet from the house we came across the angriest hobo EVER. He was going through a dumpster and had trash spread all across the sidewalk. He got super pissed off because my mom stepped on this random bag of something on the ground and he was like, "fuck you! that's my dinner... stupid people who have everything, blah blah blah..." what a fucking creeper, ferrealz.

My grandmother called the police and told them to get rid of him... which was just a little hilarious. Anyway, we met up with cousin Lyle, his wife Daria, and their kids Wyatt and Gwendolyn at the theatre and went and saw cousin Clarissa in The Nutcracker. Guys in ubertight pants... yum. But I spent most of it texting my friend Roger.

I had dinner after and then Clarissa, aunt Virginia, and uncle Tom came over for more dinner. Clarissa and I caught up for a bit which is always fun. She's pretty ace for a ten year old.

I'm quickly getting used to this time zone. Oh noes!

No comments: