Sunday, December 21, 2008

Close Your Eyes, Clear Your Heart

So this morning I woke up and my right arm hurt like crazy. I guess I slept on it weird. Anyway, brushing my teeth was like torture, I had to do it with my left hand which was just awkward.

My aunt and I went shopping at Target, we didn't really get much. I got us hot chocolate at Starbucks though. I guess everyone here gets a lot of Starbucks, it's not like I'm any different at home though. The Bucks at Eaton is really close.

I talked to Stephanie for a while which was fun and I had an epic phone conversation with Kate.

I've just realized that one of my favourite songs is not about vampires, but pro-vegitarian... check it out.

Anyway, I guess I'm just going to couch (bed) in the hope that when I wake up, my arm will feel better.

Oh. There was an earthquake earlier today. I slept through it.

I hate this place. I want to go home.

No comments: