Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Happy To Be Tortured

Yesterday morning I woke up at 5 am and watched Vh1 and discovered just how much I really do like the All-American Rejects. I was lazy until about 10 or so at which point I finally got my ass up and had yummy cereal for breakfast.

Mum and I drove to City Hall in Windsor to go to Service Canada and got my social insurance card. It took like, ten seconds. We came back to Detroit and ate at the HRC. They actually have vegan food, unlike the HOB, and our waiter was awesome. I took half of my left-over veggie burger home, but left it at my mother's house. Oh well.

By that time, it was pretty late, so I decided to just go to class. But, I remembered that ROT is right across from the school parking lot, so I parked and went right in. I brought $100 with me. As a Christmas present to myself, I got my lip tattooed!

I thought the placement and statement were appropriate.

Also, this is what I got done monday:

They're finally done!

I'm bringing sexy back.

No comments: