Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Smotemetwice

This was written yesterday, however I had no access to a computer last night, so I'm publishing it today. I will be publishing another post later on today.

So... This morning I woke up at nine, completely exhausted so I went back to sleep until noonish. After that, I stayed in bed interwebbing until about one at which point I got dressed and went to the bank.

On my way to the bank I stopped at maccas for fries and some blue poweraid. I went to the bank drivethrough with the cool vacuusuck tubes and cashed a cheque and then headed to the tattoo parlour.

John was heading out when I got there so he let me watch the shop for an hour or so while he was gone, which was fun. I took some calls, talked to a few walk-ins, and signed for a package. Sweet. When John got back, he had to head back out to the bank, so while he was out, he bought me some more french fries.

After that, we finally got started. He shaded in two feathers and some lady walked in with a question about navel rings. We got back to it just as Van Halen's "Jump" came on, and I love that song. It went pretty quickly and we finished up with a Motley Crue song.

The tattoo looks totally amazing, but I'm not going to lie, right now, bras are my worst enemy. Since it was finished, I drove into RO, picked up some sushi and went to my mom's place. After dinner I played KH2 for a while and am currently stuck in a rather impossible battle with Jaffar. And I thought Xaldin and Demyx were hard... Athough, to be honest, I've only tried to beat him once. Its one of those annoying magic carpet battles and I'm all by myself, I'll probably try one of my forms or switch my keyblade to something stronger.

Anyway, I decided to spend the night there so I fell asleep on the couch while watching the history channel.

No comments: