Sunday, November 2, 2008

Slung Ink

So... today was kinda boring. I didn't do much.

I woke up and surfed the web for a while before I decided that I really desperately needed another tattoo.

I drove down to Inkslingers and checked out the $25 book. There wasn't really anything catching my eye, but then, on the last page, there was this amazing little squirrel that I absolutely had to have. (Oh, by the way, I finally have pictures of things because I take them with my blackberry.) So anyway as I was standing at the counter waiting, I overheard a phone conversation saying that if you want a tattoo with words that's just handwriting, it's only about $25. Bitch. Yes. Silverstein lyrics here we come.

So anyway, I got this amazing little green squirrel tattooed on my ankle. It's SOOO cute! I love it with a passion. Anyway, I took a picture when it was first done and bloody. And then another a bit later at home when I had cleaned it up and put some goo on it.



And later...



Pretty, no?

So anyway, in a few days, I'm getting "I'm not going to sink" tattooed somewhere from the Silverstein song Love With Caution.

Funsies.



Oh, and also, I'm getting "I must not tell lies" on the back of my right hand in white ink so that it looks like a scar.

No comments: