Wednesday, November 26, 2008

...But That's Because You're A Hottie From Hottingham.

I can't blog good without my headphones... fuck fuckkitt.

Hey Jane. I baked you a cake to represent our love. It's burned, but that's because you're a hottie from Hottingham. OMG. YES.

I've been slightly in love with that commercial since last Valentine's day and I FINALLY found it to show Libby. I had to post it here. Watch.

This morning I woke up crazy early, took a shower, got my shit together, and drove to 7-11 near the HS to pick up Carol. Yay hot chocolate. There was this sweet dude with highlighter orange hair and we talked for a minute.

Ahhh... music.
It makes
My heart pound.
My skin burn.
My lips twitch.
My muscles go limp.

Anyway. Blogging.

So I parked a little ways away from the school, walked up there drinking my hot chocolate, blasting my headphones, and smoking a halfie. At which point I was high and slipping on ice. Yay! So I get there a bit early and just hang out in the freezing cold for a while which was fun. After a while, school was let out and Carol came and got me. We went to my car, which kind of exploded inside, and went to my house. She had tequila. I had the internet. So we were both drunk off of something.

Jacky came downstairs in his boxers. Hilarity ensued.

We got fries and then went to the tattoo studio to see if John was there. He wasn't and wouldn't be in until 6 so we went back to my house and played video games. Carol won. Then I danced to Michael Jackson. It was scary. I promise.

We went back to the tattoo studio and hung out with Ray for a bit before John got there. He took pictures. I'm getting the other wing shaded on Monday.

We were going to go pick up my phone from some lady, but her address and information got gone... oops. I don't really need that phone anyway.

Alex and I were talking tattoos and she wants a lip tattoo that says sin in German. I want one that says "AVADA KEDAVRA" because I'm a dork like that... I fucking love Harry Potter. I don't even care. I'm re-reading the last book at present. I love it! So... that gets added to my list of 16 other tattoos I have in mind... haha. I'm so iiinkky! I love it!

Nights yo. Happy American Thanksgiving!

No comments: