Thursday, November 6, 2008

If I Had One Wish...



This morning was last night and yesterday.
I got dressed and went to Java Hut for chai tea.
Yum.

After that, I went home because I forgot my belt and my pants were falling down. So I got my belt, then went to the adult Ed place. The door was locked, so I went and listened to the radio in my car for a while. The test was irritatingly easy again today. First was math, I did like... half the questions in my head. Then social studies, which was just pretty much annoying. After that was reading, which was laughably simple. I left 10 minutes after I was supposed to have started the reading test.

I went home and fell asleep. Then I woke up. Now I am blogging.

Today was boring. However, on a more interesting note, I discovered that Greg and Alex are weirder than I thought... and I initially thought they were weirder than myself, which is saying something.



yikes.

No comments: