Monday, November 10, 2008

The Death Of A Life

Yesterday is finally yesterday and this morning really is this morning. Everything is behind and now is now. The world is magic and I'm so stoked.

Basically, what I'm saying is that I actually slept last night the entire night, woke up at 5:30 this morning, and it was snowing. It still is. I love the snow. I think it has to do with the fact that there is nothing I would rather be doing in life than snowboarding, and living in Michigan, I don't really get too many opportunities to do so. Snowboarding alone is not fun and no one ever has money enough to go with me. It's a depressing thing. It's almost like bowling alone.

I went to CVS at about 7 or so and bought hair dye. I need a job and I need my hair to look at least somewhat normal. Right now, I have purple and green coontails in my bangs. Those need to die, or dye rather. My wings still hurt a little, but they've scabbed over and are healing nicely. The squirrel is completely healed and looks amazing and bright. The lyrics are on their way and should be fine by the show, ACE!

After I was finished dyeing my hair, I painted my nails... finally! and chatted with my friend Libby about all the concerts and shows we need to be going to.

I watched Spartacus with my mom during dinnner, and totally fell asleep like... 5 times and half way through.

No comments: