Sunday, November 23, 2008

A Gold Heart Never Rusts

So... this morning I woke up at 5 am, went back to sleep until 10, and when I finally did wake up, I came to the conclusion that I'm rather ill. Carol called and we had a lovely conversation that lasted forever, which is always fun. She's agreed to come with me to get my back shaded on wednesday.

I read for a while and then decided I wanted sushi. I called mother to see if she wanted to come and get sushi with me, she did, but the sushi place was closed, so we're going for dinner tomorrow night. I read some more and then discovered that the new Killers album came out a few days ago, so I downloaded it.

I burned a copy and since I couldn't get the last two songs, I added two completely unrelated singles. Broken Stars by Silverstein, and Capture by Off The Zodiac, my friend's band. I brought it over to her at her new apartment, which is a pretty boss place. I ate her food, played with her electric chair... haha, and taught her how to use the microwave.

I went home and talked to Libby online, then I had the most amusing audio chat with Brandon of Forever In A Day. Apparently he's super drunk and in the studio recording a christmas song, but misses talking to me... which is interesting, because I was rather under the impression that he was ignoring me, but whatevers. It's possibly because my mother canceled my texting, oh well. It was a very amusing conversation which continued to be amusing after it switched to a normal typing chat.

Anyway, due to the fact that I feel like crap, I'll probably go downstairs and get some rum as it always seems to make me tired, and then go to sleep.

No comments: