Monday, November 3, 2008

It's Okay. Be An Ass.

So... last night, I was going to get those 'Stein lyrics done, only I went to the bank to discover that it was a Sunday night and my ATM card didn't work. Classy.

So I called up my mum, and she told me to deliver her cheque to her an hour away near Ann Arbor. I told her that if I did, she had to pay for my gas to go to the Silverstein show, and she agreed, which rocks. So anyway, I drive out there (while messaging people from my blackberry and driving with my knees), and when I get to my mom's friend's house, no one is home, so I have to wait on the freezing cold porch for like... an hour. Which was funnish.

So dinner there was really good. I showed my mom my new tattoo. Squirrley!!! She was like, "Stop getting tattoos!!!!" and I was like, erm... no? Before bed we watched Detroit Rock City online. I love the internet.

Anyway, I went to bed at 2 and woke up at 7:30, then stayed in bed until 8:00, until it got too annoying. So then I got up and had the rest of the soy milk for breakfast and then we left. My mother hates it when I drive with my knees, and especially when I surf the web while driving... so for sure I was doing it.

When we got back, we went to the bank and cashed her cheque. I took out an extra $100 for a tattoo, then went to pay the GED people for my test in cash due to the fact that the cheque wouldn't clear in enough time since the tests are wednesday and thursday. After that, I went to the tattoo parlor and told John what I wanted. I managed to get $60 off the original price. Go me.



Isn't it preetty with all the icky goo still on it? Yum.

After that, I went to the mall with my mum to look for jobs, which went well. There was a super cute manager at Hot Topic, and they're hiring. Squee.

So after that, we went back to my parents' house and I had dinner there and made my cat's collar before coming back home. I'm pretty tired, so I'll probably go to bed pretty soon and wake up super early.

No comments: