Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Are You Sure You're Okay Annie?

So... I don't even remember what happened yesterday...

Well... okay, I might know a little.

So, I had this kind of creepy dream... it wasn't quite a nightmare, but I definitely wouldn't want to have it again. So, The Killers were over for thanksgiving dinner, and so Brandon and I are in the dining room, and we start eating early, because everyone else is busy in the kitchen for some reason. Anyway, the butler comes in (wtf?) and is all like, "Oh... Sir and Miss, that food hasn't been properly de-grasshoppered yet!" and I'm like, uh... what? So he takes tweezers and gets these huge green grasshoppers out of our food and I'm like ew, fuck this. Can you say in dream panic attack? Yeah... So I went upstairs and when I came back down, it was just my parents and the rest of the band and Brandon had already left. It sucked.

Anyway, after that trippy dream, I woke up for real and my hair was scary as hell. I promise. I have picture proof. But I'm not posting them because I look like a crack-head.

So, anyway, I get dressed, get some food, thaw it in the microwave, and since our oven is full of pots and pans, I take it over to mum's house and use her oven instead since she isn't home while also collecting all my stuff that I left there since she wants it all "out, out, out" or whatever. Anyway, food was good. Lilu was home which is always adorable. since half the time I'm there he's out on some adventure with dead animals... and then he brings them home to continue the fun... right.

After I left, I came back home heavily dosed with Nyquil. Yum. I surfed the web for a second after that, and then, instead of going to Anthropology class, I fell asleep with my headphones on and had another trippy dream. So, I'm like doing this weird team scavenger hunt and I got paired up with this weird guy who kept trying to talk to me, only, my headphones were on so I couldn't hear him, so I tried to pause my iPod, but that didn't work, so I just took off my headphones... BUT THE MUSIC DIDN'T STOP!!! It was way weird. So I was just kind of like, umm... write it down, so he took out markers and drew all over my hand, but I never really got to read what it said, because then I woke up... to discover that my headphones were blaring music into my ears. No wonder I thought I was music!deaf.

Anyway, it was like... 10:30 maybe when I woke up, so I surfed the webbie for a little bit and then passed out again. It's 8 am and I have nothing to do, but on the bright side, I feel a shitton better than I did yesterday!

Oh, and my anti-anxiety medication came in the mail or something, so when Carol comes over today and drinks too much and throws up, I probably won't mind all that much... and I know she will because EVERY SINGLE TIME anyone gets drunk around me, someone throws up. And I have a panic attack and freak out. It's worse when I'm drunk too... but that only happened once and I'd rather not recount it right now. Maybe later...

Oh... and I'm totally listening to Shake It.

No comments: