Saturday, November 29, 2008

Black Friday? More Like Black Plague

Turkey massacre day I woke up bright and early...ish and picked up my mother from her apartment. We drove out to Grass Lake to have dinner with my Godparents... among other people. On the way there, my friend Jeremy called and asked what people were supposed to do on Thanksgiving. I told him that people watch the Thanksgiving Day parade, eat turkey, and go to the movies. Which reminded me that my mother and I had totally and completely forgotten to do that. We decided that we'd go see Twilight after dinner since my mother hadn't seen it yet.

When we got to the house, only a few people were there and NOONE recognized me. It was rather hilarious... maybe it was because I had a hat on, I don't know. But anyway, I hung out with Eva, my Godsister for a while and then Genevive arrived and we talked forever. Genevive is basically my Godsister as well. Dinner was pretty good. Genevive and I are both vegetarians so we had salad and cranberry stuff with bread instead of turkey. It was good.

For desert, I had three peices of pie, apple, pumpkin, and blueberry. After desert, my mom and I left and drove straight to the movies, we walking in 10 minutes after it started, but whatever. After the movie, we went back to her apartment and I decided to stay the night since I was super tired. We watched Little Miss Sunshine and then 3:10 to Yuma, and I had 2 bags of microwave popcorn, which was really great at the time.

The next morning I woke up at 6:30 in complete agony. I decided to go chill in my mom's room on her bed since she had a blanket. She wasn't there, but two hours later when she got home, I threw up all over her bed. I'd sort of thought I had lost the ability to do so to be honest. The last time I threw up was when I was in 5th grade which was 7 years ago. However, throwing up reminded me just how much I prefer throwing up to seeing someone else do it. Apparently that's unusual.

Anyway, I guess I had the stomach flu because I felt like crap the entire day, and I had a ridiculous fever until about 1 in the morning. But I feel great now. Anyway, I'll probably go home either tonight or tomorrow night, I'm not really sure. But I'm currently in the "library" on the computer since my mother's sucks and she doesn't have the internet anyway.

I'm probably not going to eat popcorn for a while... I still don't drink grape gatorade.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

curious: what the hell is a "godsister?"

weird.