Friday, November 7, 2008

Shoes

I have far too many pairs of skate shoes.

I have a white and green pair (which are currently still stolen -_- pissed).
I have a black pair with silver skulls on them which have bright orange laces.
I have a brown and teal pair of heelys that I don't wear the wheels in.
I have a white and black pair of DC's with weaved laces.
I have a pair of vans slip ons.
I have a pair of airwalk slip ons that I stole from the donation box at culver which had belonged to my roommate.
I have a new pair of black vans lace ups.
I have a pair of bright green and black high top skate shoes with purple laces.

and I know of at least 3 other pairs of skate shoes that I've had. I had a black and white pair of vans, blue airwalks, and black and red airwalks. Probably more... but that's all I remember right now.

TOO MANY!!!!

No comments: