Friday, January 16, 2009

You Got The Teeth Of The Hydra Upon You

Today was amazing. Well... tonight was, at any rate. I had SO much fun!

Today I went to the bank and they told me that I needed a guardian's signature to open an account since I'm not 19 which was LAME. So I called Mum and she said that I should kindly request Uncle Jay to accompany me to the bank at some point in the near future to do so. I couldn't cash my check, which sucks because I have NO money. GUHFUCKMYLIFE. Anyway, after that, I went on Craig's List really quick and looked up basses. I found this uber pretty Fender sunburst bass. I want it so bad! It's $250 Canadian, so I think if I put aside $50 a week, I can buy it in no time. So great!

Anyway, Andrea gave me her rockstar + vodka lite which was pretty yummy... but it kind of tastes like bug spray or something. Oh well. Kim's boyfriend's older brother and I were talking. His name is Chris. We decided to go to Strange Love instead of Fin's, which, in my opinion, was an awesome decision!! The security guard took a glance at my fake Virginia ID, and nodded me in. I waited until after I got inside to flip out. It was so great. I'm dying to go again next Thursday.

Chris got me a vodka and cranberry juice which was yummy and then we danced for a while. I made a new friend, Rob! He's so nice. It was the funniest thing ever, he kind of fell over on me while we were dancing, and was like, "OMG, I'm SOOO sorry!!!! I had a little too much to drink." He's so adorable. I told him it would be fine as long as he gave me a hug, and he totally did. I told him how cool I thought skate4cancer is, and he gave me even more hugs! Chris decided to go home, so I hung out with Rob and his buddy Cole. Rob bought me a shot of something... I think it was rum? I dunno, it was yummy. He promised me a dance, but then he kind of disappeared, so I guess I'll have to collect it some other time. I hope he doesn't feel too hung over tomorrow. That would suck!

Anyway, I met a bunch of other really cool people. And then I took a taxi home and have NO money. Yay! Oh well. At least I have food. I'll have money soon, I'm sure. I hope to get a job soon as well. I'm working on that. After I see what's going on with the tattoo parlour, I'll either be working there, or go job hunting around. I hope I get the job!!!! Anyway, I'm probably going to watch Love Actually, and then go to SLEEP.

I LOVE TORONTO!

No comments: