Saturday, January 10, 2009

'Cause I Came, And I Saw, I Conquered All

Jesus fucking Moses on a cracker. I thought yesterday was fun. Today was the best ever. I'm sure tomorrow will suck or something though.

This morning/afternoon when I woke up, I made a resume for jobs and stuff and then went grocery shopping.

When I got back, my roomie Mel told me about this flash mob that was going on where everyone was going on the subway and taking their pants off. Hahahaha. Epic.

We went down to Queen's Park and met with everyone. I met awesome new gay buddies. So we got on, took our pants off, took pictures, and rode around for a while before getting separated. Hahaha. She had my pants in her bag.

I met a bunch of random awesome people and we went around half naked. And then went to a bar where I kept getting free drinks. It was SO much fun.

I love this town.

No comments: