Monday, January 12, 2009

Give My Regards To Soul And Romance

So yesterday was pervert day in Toronto. Like seriously, I got hit on more than I did on Saturday when I wasn't wearing pants. It was ridiculous. Some creeper was like, "I like your body, can I have it?" It was totally ridiculous. Oh, and I managed to get and pop blisters while walking around exercising. Yummy.

Today I went down to Queen W. And turned in my resume at the tattoo parlour. Naturally I got a bit lost, however I ended up in a Starbucks where they charged me for a tall and gave me a grande. Sweet! Then I went grocery shopping and bought squash which I will be asking my mum about how to cook. My roomie Theresa told me about this thing where you just drink tea and forget to eat which sounds slightly anorexic, but good for fitting into ultra skinny jeans.

I think I'm just going to mellow out today, maybe unpack bags and boxes.

No comments: