Sunday, January 4, 2009

Where Are My Keys? I Left My Phone

Yesterday I did absolutely nothing until late. I went and picked up Carol and we went to see Yes Man with her friend Sam. It was way better than I was expecting. I mean... It was a Jim Carrey movie so it was a little bit like all of his other movies as usual, but that was really only in one scene. The best part was totally when he said he was "gone-o-ria".

We got out of that movie and went to blockbuster to get Attonement and Wanted then got candy at Sam's house and went back to Carol's. Attonement was amazing but ridiculously depressing fer sirius. Wanted was just epic. The concept of curving bullets was really awesome. We drove Sam home and then went back to Carol's to watch Becomming Jane. I totally fell asleep like half way though and have no idea what happened apart from gathering that her life was a bit like Pride and Predjudice.
I should probably clean and pack today, but I'm uber sleepy and I think I have either strep throat or tonsillitis, so I really doubt that will happen.

No comments: