Thursday, January 1, 2009

I'm Sick Of Always Hearing "Act Your Age"

The title of this blog are lyrics from the Sum 41 song "Fat Lip". Considering the current state of my face, I felt it proper. I still have an awkward fatLip and I'm wondering when it will go away. For the most part, I've just been leaving the rings alone as I usually do. I can tell that they are healing. It's a little gross, so I won't go into the details because it's a little bit gross. But they're freely moving and slightly less painful than before. I'm dying for them to heal up all the way so that I can switch out the rings.

Anyway... I've had a super lazy day today. It feels like my ass is eternally bruised. Like ferrealz. I guess I'm just always tripping down stairs.

I sat around watching Bones forever. Nothing better to do today and too lazy to do anything worth getting up for.
I really wish I had some Bactine right now.

No comments: