Saturday, January 31, 2009

FrankenMac Is Back

This computer is insane. I swear. It really is FrankenMac... I should get it some stickers for being good to me. Something better than The White Tie Affair.

Speaking of stickers, I should also get some for my new bass. Oh how I love it. It really is pathetically easy to be okay at it. Unlike drums... I still sound like Meg White, however, when I get some space, I'll work on that. For now though, it's just my bass and I... also my french horn, but I'm not so sure my roomies would appreciate me actually playing it, so I'll stick to fingering. God that sounds dirty.

Tabs are my new favourite thing. As is 12:51 by The Strokes. Click it to check it out and download it if you want. I can now play 2 songs on the bass. Seven Nation Army by The White Stripes, and 12:51. Working on more. Come to think of it, I can probably play Seven Nation Army on the drums too, and I can sing it.

Yesterday, I found that my friend Rob did me a hilarious favour. There is an injoke that a bunch of friends and I have, so I made an album to go with our fake band. He put it up on his blog, so anyone can download the single.

Friday was a fun day. I called my friend David bright and early and he came over and we went and got pizza and tried out KFCCanada's new vegetarian sandwiches. We hung out for a while, then he went to class, but he was back later, so we hung out more and made uh... songs? on my computer. Funniest thing ever. We've decided we need a myspace and an album cover.

Hot,pInk.cUnt's single and remix can be found here.

No comments: