Sunday, October 26, 2008

That Joker!

s morning, I couldn't sleep, so I got up at about four AM and coon tailed the bottom layer of my bangs purple and green. Then I left the middle layer alone, and dyed the top layer, along with the rest of my hair purple. Yay! After that, I had chocolate and frosting for breakfast... I'm sooo healthy!

After breakfast, I went home to play Kingdom Hearts 2. Superfun! I played for about two hours and then called Erin. I did my makeup as we were talking, and then left to go pick her up after waking up Carol. We chilled at her house for a while and then picked up Carol and headed to Clutch Cargos. There was already a line when we got there, so we went and got batteries from the gas station down the street, and then headed back to the venue, parked, and got into line.

It was pretty cold waiting in line, but when we finally got in, it was all Halloweened out, which was pretty sweet. We were about four rows back from the barrier at first, but the second Cash Cash started playing, we pushed our way up to the third row, after a while I worked my way up to the second row and stayed there, even though this bitch next to me kept trying to push me back. She was like, "You weren't here before... we were here first, blah, blah, blah," and I was just thinking, like seriously? If she had been where I was and got to where I ended up, she wouldn't move either.

So Cash Cash was good. I touched their lead singer's hand. After them, The White Tie Affair played and their guitarist was sooo hot!! Oh My God. He had the coolest tattoo ever on his chest, it said why so serious, and then he also had at least one of his nipples pierced. Which was hot. He spit water on me. So did Trace Cyrus. Their lead singer Chris was standing against the barrier and I totally had my arm wrapped around his torso, which was tres fun.

After that, Tyga went on. It was super loud and not that much fun, but there was this funny Obama thing...

Metro Station FINALLY went on and they were AMAZING!!! It was so loud and so much fun! Erin made fun vids of that. It was SOOO awesome and Trace was totally looking at me. We're like... twins... hahaha!

After that, we went to Maccas to eat. I got a ton to drink and fries with ketchup. Carol and I did an impression of Brandon playing the keyboard, because he's sooo adorable when he does it and Erin filmed it.

Then, we went home, but on the way back, we stopped off at Cranbrook for a campus tour, and then got caught up stealing McCain lawnsigns... unfortunately, I think I lost my phone on someone's lawn... haha!

I got super pissed because I lost my phone, and then Erin hit me in the upper lip.. still healing, with one of the signs I was like, AAAAHHH!!! So I stopped the car and got out, and I had a hissi fit and kicked a tree and screamed. Apparently I scared away some TPers... lmao wao.

So we didn't manage to find my phone, but I'm sure I'll get it back someway or another.

No comments: