Friday, October 24, 2008

Organization 13

Yesterday I hung out with my friend Robbie, and then went over to my moms' house again for a little while, then I went to Fencing. It was kind of awesome, because I showed my tattoo to Adam, and the first thing he said was "Haha! Oranization Thirteen!" although he was probably kidding. I was like, "OMG! YES!!!" Because that's exactly what it is.



Anyway, I apparently missed the written final last week since I skipped to get my tattoo done. Oh well... Anyway, we were split up into two groups, and you had to fence everyone in your group for five touches and then go report who won the match. I won all of mine, which was fun. So after that, I got to fence Aisan Dude because we were both uber bored. Sabres a-hoy. Yuss!! Of course, I sucked because I haven't been permitted to fence sabre since Culver, and he fences all the time.

Anyway, then I talked to my friend Andrew while he was on his way in and I was on my way out. After that, I went back to my parents house and watched Grey's Anatomy with mother and then watched movies.

This morning, I didn't want to wake up. So I didn't. At about 4, mother and I went to a vegan cafe down the road, and then to fedxkinkos to buy boxes. Then we got all of my clothes and put them in the living room. HUGE. ASS. PILE. So after sorting through what I actually wanted, and what is getting thrown away, and what I'm giving to the rummage sale, I started separating all the clothes that I'm keeping into boxes and such. Obviously I have to keep some of it out, but most of it will stay in boxes to go to Toronto because I really don't require that much clothing right now.

After packing for a while, I got rather tired and decided to go to bed. I can't wait to see Metro Station tomorrow!!!

No comments: