Saturday, October 18, 2008

Green Haired Monster

Bon soir

Today I woke up and decided that I want another tattoo. Yeah... I just got one yesterday, but whatever. I like getting tattoos. I like tattoos in general. I like the way they look. I like the way they feel. I like them. I'm probably going to get one of those sleek new batman symbols on my right inner wrist. Maybe my right arm will end up as a sleeve of myself. I already have XIII on my inner forearm.

I woke up at like... 10 this morning and went to my parents' house to drive my mom to the bank. We came back home, and I made sandwiches and then slept on the couch until 3, when I drove my mom to the airport. She's going to Arizona for a friend's birthday. It's 90 degrees there. I am only jealous of the fact that if I had been able to go, I would have gotten to go riding every day I was there. I miss riding every day.

After the airport, I went back home and figured out what time the Forever In A Day concert was, then called up some people to go with me, but no one could. Thanks guys. So I drove out to Waterford, which took about an hour, and then I totally flipped and didn't want to go by myself, so tomorrow, Carol and I are going to their concert in Lansing.

I went to the mall after that. I bought temporary green hair dye, key caps, the movie 'Hocus Pocus', and the Silverstein album 'When Broken Is Easily Fixed' which is actually very impressive, because I don't buy CD's. I think they are a waste of money. Why buy something that you can get online for free? But I love the CD and I'm terribly happy with it.

When I got back to my parents' house, I realized that I had left the cord to my computer at home, so I went back and got it, as well as my friend's folder that she left at my house. I watched Hocus Pocus while eating a ridiculous amount of ramen... three packages.

I'm going to dye my hair after I finish this... but I'm kinda tired, so maybe I'll just put a movie on and go to sleep.

No comments: