Monday, October 20, 2008

The Butcher, The Baker

Today I overslept and missed French class. Since I'm dropping Russian anyway, I really don't see the point in going all the way to Auburn Hills. The reason I overslept is because some idiot... *cough, cough* JIm *cough* kept me up until like... 5 this morning talking of nothing.

Yesterday wasn't very eventful. I got tired of my hair and tinted some of it purple. It's super light and hardly noticeable. I had an awesome tamale that I found in my parents freezer, but I'm not sure what I'm going to eat today... I'm still in bed. Maybe I'll go shopping for some food... Or maybe I'll go back to sleep. I'm pretty sure going shopping for food is more important, but I'm really digging the idea of another tattoo... but I should probably wait until the other one has healed, so groceries it is.

When I went outside to my car, Lilu was there, whining to be let in at the back porch. I was going to wait until I got back to let him in, but then I noticed his uberlimp and decided to take him inside and call my parents and ask if I should take him to the vet, or wait until they get home tomorrow. Mom said wait, so I went shopping. Everything I bought was 100% vegetarian, at least. I'm rather enjoying this month of vegetarianism before I go hardcore vegan next month. It makes things easier. I mean, I was a vegetarian once before so it's not too hard, but I like it.

When I got home, I was starving, so I had two huge glasses of chocolate soy milk as I waited for the oven to heat up and my faux chicken nuggets to cook. My friend Jim decided to criticize the term "chicken nuggets" if they aren't real chicken... thanks Jim. While my chicken was cooking, I got to talk to my friend Mikey who is in Iowa at college. I haven't talked to him for a few months.

Anyway, I suppose I'll blog some more later, or maybe just tomorrow. I'm pretty sure nothing eventful will happen today... although, I might go get a $25 tattoo at inkslingers, but probably not.

No comments: