Monday, October 4, 2010

Sous Chef

I've always been really interested in things like cooking and baking.

More recently, I've also been really, really interested in cooking shows. Most of which are hosted/created by Gordon Ramsay. Heston Blumenthal also has a really cool show called Heston's Feasts, in which he does some really interesting and creative things.

But anyway. What I'm getting to, is that I downloaded this computer program the other day called Sous Chef. It's basically a cooking assistant computer program thingy. So, right now, since it's 6:30am, and nothing is opened and I pretty much have nothing at all better to do but stay in bed and wait until I'm no longer ill, I'm scouring through websites I frequent looking for sweet recipes to load into it.

What this means, is that next time you're wanting some yummy sort of something, you should have me come over and make it for you. Because not only do I love cooking and baking, I'm also ridiculously good at it. And, obviously, I'll have a whole tonne of recipes at my disposal so you can just pick what you want.

No comments: