Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Drunking

I approve of drinking.
I do not approve of drunking.

Having a mimosa with breakfast just to try it is cool.
Having a beer because cramps make you want to tear your uterus out with your hands is fine by me.

But going to a bar and drinking 5 shots with the sole intent of getting fucking drunk is fucking lame.

I haaaaate drunk people and drunkenness sooo much.

I totally get marijuana. I'd be all over that if I could stand the feeling of smoke going into my lungs.

But drinking... blergh. What even is the point? It just makes you act like a complete moron and throw up everywhere.

This has been a "judgmental (relatively) straight edge girl" post.


In other news, I'm so lazy that I braided all of my hair back so that I won't have to deal with it for the next month or two. At which point, I'll take it down, wash it, and then braid it back up again. :P

ALSO.

Till Lindemann has the sexiest voice ever and you need to listen to Rammstein a whole lot. Just so you know.

No comments: