Monday, October 4, 2010

Books

There are so many books I'm supposed to be reading right now. Things I've started. Things I need to restart. Things I'm in the middle of. Things I'm dying to read...

At this very moment, I've started reading several books, finished Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life today. It was good. I like that it's set in Toronto. I really want to read the other five.

I'd also like to read all of the books on the "Cult Favourites" table that was at the HMV today. Some I've read, some I own and haven't read, and some I really want to read. Like Slaughterhouse Five. I skimmed it lightly and think I might enjoy it. I also apparently need to read Invisible Monsters, as I really enjoyed Fight Club. Like. A lot. What an awesome book... and also movie.

I need to read all the books I have in my possession currently, that I haven't yet gotten around to. I want to also read all the books I have loaded into my computer, mainly, I want to read all seven Harry Potter books. Aloud. In German. And finish reading His Dark Materials. I'm currently on the second chapter of the first book, The Golden Compass. Which was something I had always meant to read as a child, but never got around to.

Over all, I need to do much more reading, and much less watching stupid television shows. I sometimes forget how much I love reading and how it very much is my favourite thing to do.

No comments: