Sunday, October 24, 2010

General Admission Floor Tickets

The above is the most beautiful phrase currently in my vocabulary.

Why?

I may have splurged and gotten myself a ticket to see Rammstein in Montreal before the tickets all sold out.

Happy Christmas to me. And also. Like. Happy life.

Seeing as before I die / move out to Vancouver (hopefully this summer) I want to a. see Rammstein live, and b. visit Montreal. (dying and moving to Vancouver are unrelated, but both are related to a. and b.)

And... seeing as I honestly do not know when Rammstein will be coming back to this continent to play shows, or if even, I had to jump at the chance to see them. Which I have. I know for a fact I paid less for my GA floor ticket than a LOT of people paid for their upper level Madison Square Garden tickets. I guess that's Ticketmaster's problem. I'm so glad the Montreal tickets weren't sold through them. I'd never get to see Rammstein that way!

So this is my, I'm too happy to do anything but sit here and squeal about Dick and Till and Olli and Schneider and MmmPaul and maybe Flake post.

Because dear fucking lord, of all the shows I've seen... I've never actually gotten to see a band that was my favourite right then... and Rammstein have been my favourite for nearly two years!

I'm going to stop now before I end up just babbling on and on and on.

*EXCITEMENT*

3 comments:

Ginger said...

I am jealous of your Rammstein tickets. I would have loved to go see their show in NYC, but sadly I live way too far away and don't have the money.

jordan said...

my sympathies! i knew what that felt like before the montreal show was announced and i knew i couldn't go to the NYC show.

Lisa Jones said...

nd famous for a reason. The place is a sight of beauty. Fantast atmoshpere when I watched the NHL here, great facilities and the staff are incredible... transforming from an eagles concert, to a knicks game then to a rangers game in the space of 18 hours is amazing.
Madison Square Garden concerts