Friday, October 1, 2010

Don't Take Breathing For Granted

I can finally breathe through my nose again.

Very exciting.

I also no-longer feel like I'm dying.

This isn't even exaggeration. I honestly thought I was dying. Everything felt terrible and I thought I was going to throw up (I don't even know why. I wasn't nauseated.) and that I'd just lie in bed and be weak until I finally died and I was very displeased with the thought that I might die still living in Toronto.

I do NOT want to die still living here. Or any time soon for that matter. I want to be in a real movie first. Or on a tv show or something. And I want to have lived in Europe first. I definitely don't want to die until I'm at least twenty-seven.

I think the Flintstones vitamins helped. That and they are yummy.

No comments: