Saturday, March 21, 2009

To The Question On Your Mind

I don't have much to say, so I guess I'll blog about St. Patrick's day. It was positively ridiculous. I slept through half the day, but when I woke up, my roommates were all ridiculously drunk. So I ate cereal and poptarts and then hid in my room as I often do.

I later came out and socialized a little bit which was funny. It was like... second hand drunkenness. Although I detest being drunk, being around drunks is pretty fun sometimes. I go totally ADHD, but they don't notice because they're hammered.

This totally reaffirms my reasons for not drinking though. Apart from the fact that I just don't like it in general, I also don't like being super annoying, absolutely stupid out of my head, and ridiculously loud for no reason.

But drunk people are still funny.

No comments: