Wednesday, March 4, 2009

8 Mile(s)

Today was the most exhausting day I've had since I was in marching band, or since that horrid time in Costa Rica when I went on a 6 hour hike through a leech infested swamp.

I woke up, got professional looking, then headed to Union Station via the subway. From there I bought a Go bus ticket out to Richmond Hill. I waited around there for a while, then got on the bus and headed out.
The Go station was about 4 miles from the place where I had an interview, unfortunately, I lacked the funds to take busses, so I walked the four miles. I got to the place at the exact time I was supposed to be there... even though I left epic early.
I had a mini interview, then they decided to interview me again after talking to other people. We had a little group interview demonstration thingy, and then I got interviewed again and was told that I was hired, which was exciting.

I have to go back for the next three days for training.

I walked back the 4 miles to the Go station in the dark, only to find out that Go transit doesn't go back to Toronto at night. So a nice bus man drove me to Yonge, and gave me a transfer to get to a bus that would take me to Finch station. Only, he didn't drop me off at the right place, so I had to walk a while to the actual bus stop.

The bus came and it took forever to get to Finch, and then the subway ride took forever as well and was COLD!!! It pretty much sucked and now I feel like death and I so don't want to go anywhere tomorrow, but oh well.

Oh. I sell knives. Woo.

Ah, also, I heard a clip of Silverstein's new single. I don't like it.

No comments: