Friday, March 13, 2009

Lay Down A List Of What Is Wrong

Grey's Anatomy tonight was... Exhausting to watch. There was so much drama, oh my goodness. Bailey's hair looked amazing, and Adelle was on it. I like her, she's so fun. Derek apparently killed someone by accident and is having a freak-out and turned into an asshole. Alex is now the shit. Izzie is dying (I cried). Christina is still fucking amazing, gah, she's way too cool for school fersher. She's such a badass. George is still adorrrrable and still, just there. I'm not at all sure what's going on with MerDer, last I saw, Derek was DRUNK and batted the wedding ring far away into the grass and Meredith was promising him that she was there for him, but he's an asshole right now, so I'm not sure what is going to happen. One thing is for sure though, I sooo can't wait for next week!!

Almost as much as I can't wait for tonight.

No comments: