Sunday, March 1, 2009

My Hair Looks Like Cotton Candy, My Heart Is Made Of Sequins

Today was a pretty lazy sunday. We had a new roommie move in. She's pretty cool and super nice, her name is Shayna and she lives in Melissa's old... closet, for lack of a better word. I put more pink in my hair and now it looks more like I wanted it to originally.

I've got a new TV obsession snce Andrea showed Shayna and I how to work the TV. Its one of those race type reality shows and its SO hilarious. I was like, dying the whole time we were watching it. It was amaaaazing. I can't wait to watch it again next week.

Totally pissed an a half about the Silverstein show in Burlington being 19+ grrrrr... Who the fuck plays 19+ shows, like really??!!? Screwwy.

A bunch of the girls and I sat around laughing earlier, but now its fast approaching bed time, so its mostly quiet.

Also, this is the first update from my new phone since the internet is down as usual.

No comments: