Sunday, May 30, 2010

Vomit

I really dislike vomit. Well. I mean like. If I see a pile of barf on the street, I'll be moderately amused and understandably disgusted.

But if someone throws up in front of me, I will definitely have a panic attack. So please just don't.

Fun Fact. The last time I barfed was the day after Thanksgiving, 2008.

All over my mother's bed. It was popcorn, and my mom got to clean it up.

It was hilarious. And kind of awesome.

And even though she is dead... I'm still literally laughing my ass off about that.

BECAUSE IT'S SO FUNNY! She was so grossed out. It was great.

Oh. Also. On the subject of things about my mother as well as gross things...

I really miss her habit of taking a bite into some unpleasant item of food, and then going, "Wow... this is disgusting. Want to try it?!?" So. Funny.

No comments: