Sunday, May 2, 2010

I Hate Checking My Voicemail

Because it's the most annoying thing EVER. Hate. Hate. Hate. It's time consuming, and for the most part pointless, since I always wait SO long to check my mail that most of the messages are no-longer relevant. My mum likes to bother me about this.

HOWEVER.

Sometimes it's a good thing that I never check my voicemail. Since I delete all my voicemails after I've heard them.

My mom died on Monday. And at that point in time, my in-box was full of voicemails. Some of them from her. And the best part about this, is that even though my mom is dead, I still get to hear her tell her she loves me every single day, if I want to.

So yeah, maybe it is annoying that I never check my voicemail, but how useful is that? I don't even have videos of her, I don't think.

Fuck Yeah laziness!

No comments: