Saturday, May 29, 2010

This Is The Show That Never Ends...

Yes, it goes on and on, my friends.
I started watching, not knowing what it was.
And now I'm watching it forever just because,
This is the show that never ends...

Or at least seems to take fucking years to be over with.

Unfortunately, I've accidentally stuck myself watching it until it's over.

Usually this wouldn't be so bad, like the time I watched all of The Tudors.

But the difference is that I actually enjoy The Tudors. It's a good show. Very entertaining... makes sense.

Or like the time I started watching Dexter. Dexter is also a good show. But I got kind of bored of it after a while. But that doesn't really matter since all of Dexter actually made sense and you don't have to see the last episode to understand any of the other episodes.

I once watched the entire first season of The Mentalist to get caught up. I was upset when I was caught up... I didn't want to stop watching it.

But I've never had to watch anything this terrible. And it's not even terrible in a good way... like Feuer Und Schwert, which is literally the worst movie ever made. It's like if you took special effects and acting from Monty Python movies and used them in all seriousness. Everything about that movie is a disaster. Well. Except for Christoph Waltz being naked a lot. That's really the only good part since the rest of the film makes literally no sense. But clearly since I a. own this film and b. have seen it multiple times, it's hilariously bad and the good outweighs the terribleness of it.

I'm watching Lost. By the way.

That's the terrible show. It's Lost.

And if you've never seen it, PLEASE, do not watch it. It's the worst ever.

The characters are all pretty much either annoying or creepy... which I guess is true to life. I'll write up a nice in-depth blog later about exactly why I hate each and every one of them. Because even the ones I sort-of like, I hate at some point.

The show starts off and you think you're in for like... Castaway or Gilligan's Island or something and then all of a sudden it springs Back To The Future (among other things) on you. Like really? What on earth... >_>

/Rant.

No comments: