Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I Sent Two Letters Back In Autumn

I've devoted my night to uploading most of my CD collection into my computer. About 1/4 of my CD collection I got from my ex-boyfriend Brad. He was always so much better at stealing music than I was.

...Possibly because he would break into cars and remove peoples' CD cases in order to do so? Whereas I just download things off of the internet. My way doesn't include album art. Oh my life.

Anyway, my CD collection reminds me of my Vinyl collection... which my mum probably sold. Which irks me a little bit because I had a copy of Their Satanic Majesties Request with the rather rare 3D cover... among other things that I'd rather keep in my possession. Oh well. I think she sold my DVD collection as well. I'm just going to try not to think about things like that.

No comments: