Friday, February 19, 2010

I've Just Seen A Face

I went grocery shopping at like... midnight tonight. It's always best to go late since no one is around and there are no lines to wait in. It was all empty walking through Liberty Village to the Metro down the road from my house, but then again... it usually is. I really like the village. It's mostly made up of new businesses in old factory buildings which brings great texture to the city. (I always feel like such a douchewad when I say things like that, but whatever.

Anyway, I was shopping around when I nearly ran into this guy. The first thing I noticed was his nastily greasy hair. And then it was that his ears were stretched. And then all the other piercings he had. We passed each other and I looked back at him, he was teeny tiny and was wearing all black with skinny jeans.

I kept shopping, and we passed each other again, and I looked at him closer. At which point I realized that he totally looked like Trevor from Combichrist. Yummeh. I kept running into him all through-out the store. I'm not complaining. I think I was in love with him for like half an hour.

And now I'm just stuck at home trying to make cake in my microwave and looking at pictures of Combichrist. Because they're all really pretty.

...Except the one with the dreads.

No comments: