Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Dexter

I'm really into the show Dexter right now. It's about this psychopathic serial killer who is kind of a vigilante of sorts because he only kills murderers and other serial killers. Which is good. He's really quite good at faking emotions, but then again, he's played by a non-psychopathic actor who can't truly re-create the emptiness of a true psychopath.

The character Dexter has a sister. She's the only part about the show I dislike. She's really annoying. She talks loudly about her sex life in the office, swears a lot, and is just generally a total turn off. I don't understand why Dexter hasn't killed her yet. He should have let the ice-truck killer off her when he had the chance. God she's a downer.

1 comment:

Bri said...

I love that show. I hate Deb though. Did you know they are married in real life?