Thursday, January 28, 2010

So JD Salinger Died

Which means that this is where I talk about how great he was, and how much I loved his book.






Hahaha. You almost thought I was going to for a second there... didn't you?
I have 2 opinions about JD Salinger that I have held true to since I was about 13.

One, is that he's a pervy creeper. Yeah, he's dead. So what? Doesn't make him less of a creep and no I'm never going to retract this opinion. His relationship with Joyce Maynard was fucked. And creepy. Like. A LOT.

And the second is that, in MY opinion, The Catcher In The Rye is a TERRIBLE book. I had to read it twice in school. And it was HORRIBLE. I cannot stand Holden Caulfield. He's a whiny little rich boy who complains about phonies all the time... while being completely false himself. Stupidest book ever. Fuck Holden Caulfield and fuck Mark David Chapman. Fuck everything to do with that fucking book.


Can you tell I kinda hate it a lot?

No comments: