Saturday, November 7, 2009

Hollywood Undead =/

There's this band called Hollywood Undead. I guess the only reason I heard about them was because Silverstein toured with them a while back and then was Hollywood Undead for Halloween. So I decided to check them out or whatever. I feel like I shouldn't like them at all... since I guess they're not really my style or scene or whatever. Only... I listened to them, and they're kinda catchy and amazing. But I still feel like I shouldn't like them... but is that pretentious of me? My friend suggested I just keep them as a guilty pleasure. I think I maybe agree.

1 comment:

shaun Gledden said...

hey Danni remember me ? your Aussie friend.yeah i herd of Holly Wood undead there sick as not as good as Rammanstien tho.and say hi to kyrie and others for me