Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Bill Forever <3

There might possibly be one person on this earth that I love more than Ewan McGregor. Which is a VERY hard feat to manage. He is one of few people who can send me into fits of happy giggles by just the thought of them. These other individuals being all six members of Rammstein ( <3 <3 <3 ), Ewan McGregor of course, and David Bowie.

Of course I'm talking about Bill Nighy. Yes, Nighy. Not Nye. I am not completely bonkers about the science guy... he's cool too, but still... no. My friend Greg once described Bill as being "a beast in everything he does". And ooh, he was so right.

I mention dear William as he will be appearing the the film Pirate Radio which will be coming out rather soon. I fully plan on seeing this with my mother on Thanksgiving or around or something. And then he'll be in the new Harry Potter movie.

You don't understand how stoked I am. Bill fuckin' Nighy... omg!

No comments: